Friday 29 August 2014

Dialogues : Mrs Hudson

Chosen pieces of dialogues with Mrs Hudson :

Sherlock - John - Mrs Hudson  
1.1 A study in scarlet
Sherlock & John meet before 221B Baker Street to see the flat.
- This is a [prime stocks], must be expensive
- Mrs Hudson, the landlady, has given me a special deal, she owes me a favor. Two years back her husband was sentenced to death in Florida. I was there to help her.
You stopped the husband being executed
- No, I made sure he did. 


2.1 A scandal in Belgravia
Mrs Hudson chastises Mycroft for having put is brother into troubles.
Mycroft : Shut up, Mrs Hudson !
Sherlock & John : Mycroft !
Mycroft : Apologies...
Mrs Hudson : Thank you
Sherlock : Though, do, in fact, shut up. 

2.3  The fall of the Reichenbach
Sherlock discovers that he is under close observation even in his flat 
Cameras... We're being filmed.
What ? Cameras ? Here ? I'm in my nightie !


No comments:

Post a Comment