Wednesday 12 August 2015

Dialogues: Jeff the cabbie

The taxi driver is the first bad guy of the serie, and an excellent one:


Sherlock - Jeff


No one thinks about the cabbie. So you're invisible. Just the back of an head. Proper advantage for a serial killer. That and knowing nice places to commit a murder. 
I didn't kill these people. I just talked to them, and they killed themselves.




Why can't people just think? Ain't make you mad?

Jeff understands Sherlock very well. He gives a temptation (mystery) the genius cannot resist.


I played 4 times and I won. It's not chance, it's chess. A chess game with one move.

It's chance.

4 times? It's not.

Luck.

Genius. I know what people think. I know how people think I think. I can see all like a map inside my head. Everyone so stupid, even you. 

Either way, you're waisted as a cabbie.Why? Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivation. It's about your children.

I have a sponsor. You're not the only one who enjoys a good murder. There is a name no one says. Come on, play the game.



Second temptation (show off) and it works again.



You get bored, you're so clever. What's the point of being clever if you can prove it. This is  what you're really addicted to. You'd do anything, anything at all, to stop being bored.

More about Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment